- Designed for Strong Durability, Safety, and Rentals
- Commercial Quality Materials
- Sturdy Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Enclosed with Sidewalls (Optional)
- Commercial Grade Ropes and Stakes Included
- Very Easy to decorate with lights, flowers, etc...
This commercial grade 40' Commercial Frame Party Tent is assembled using tension cross cables, rather than a center pole. This means there won't be any poles coming down the middle of the tent, and you are left with a wide open space.. It is ideal for events like weddings, big barbecues, weekend parties, memorial day, 4th of July, Churches, Schools, Vendor Booths, craft shows, flea markets, etc....
It can be set up in minutes with only 2 people because they have less connectors and parts than traditional pole or frame tents which is why this is such a popular choice.
Some people call it a canopy, some people call it a party tent, event tent, wedding tent, gazebo tent, or marquee. Regardless, we are able to fulfill your needs. Please contact us with any questions.
It features a rigid anodized aluminum frame and galvanized steel fittings. The tent top is extremely sturdy and is built from 16 oz block-out PVC Coated Polyester. that is flame and mildew resistant. It has 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing, replaceable sidewall rope, 2" nylon webbing and multi-layered reinforcement at all pole locations and identification and flame certificate label heat bonded to each top.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Commercial Grade Materials
- 16 oz translucent vinyl top blocks UV Rays
- 9' 3" Tall Legs
- Flame Resistant (NFPA 701:2010 Fire Resistant Certified)
- Completely Waterproof
- Panel are heat sealed with 1" of bonded overlapped seams
- Designed to withstand setup/teardown wear and tear throughout the years.
- 2" anodized aluminum frame. Cast aluminum corner fittings.
- 1.25" thick anodized schedule 40 aluminum poles. Cast Aluminum Corner Fittings
- Tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center mast.
- Eliminated the center poles to provides more space.
- Fewer fittings and parts than traditional pole and frame tents.
- Includes complete tent including top, frame, poles, 3/422" galvanized steel stakes, ropes, and very detailed instructions.
- These tents are manufactured using a fire resistant vinyl that meets or exceeds the National Fire Protection Association fire resistant standards.
- Hassle Free Returns
- Free Shipping
- Hight quality Craftsmanship
|Specifications / Size||40' X 40'|
|Area (sq. ft.)||4157|
|Sidewalls Included||NO (Optional)|
|Sidewalls With Window||Yes (Optional)|
|Fabric Weight||16 oz|
|Frame / Pole Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|Storage Bags Included||No|
|Ropes / Stakes Included||YES|
|Persons suggested to setup||2+|
|Hastle Free Returns||YES|
Shipping to the United States is 100% free! We will ship it out within 24 hours (business days) and it will take 3-6 business days to arrive at your door. If you need faster delivery, please pick expedited shipping.
For orders that are shipping by Freight, it can take 10-15 business days, and up to 10 business days with Expedited shipping. It rarely takes longer than 5 business days, however.
In order to insure fast and safe delivery, we use FedEx, UPS, or USPS shipping services. You should receive an email with the tracking number soon after we ship your order to help you track your package.
At this time, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Orders to Canada are possible, but we need to be contacted beforehand. Please speak to us via email, live chat, or phone before placing an order.
To clean the party tent:
- - Lay down the fabric on the ground.
- - Spray it lightly with a 95% Water, 5% Soap mixture
- - Clean it using a car sponge
- - Dry it completely before storing it.
- - Store in a dry area
Always use the proper installation and dismantling techniques which are listed in your instructions manual. Using stakes and/or weight bags on your party tents will greatly increase wind resistance and is always suggested! Know that even the best party tents can only withstand wind up to a certain point. If you feel you're getting close to that point, we strongly advise taking down the party tent before it gets damaged!
Follow these tips, and your party tent will last you for years, and years to come!
We appreciate your feedback!
"Great quality! Great price! I’m so happy I chose ThePartyTents 4 years ago when I bought the first tent for our hotel! We now have 15 tents and all of them are from PartyTents’ Store. Looking forward to doing business with you guys for a long time!"
"This 20’ X 32’ Tent with the upgrades I got is just excellent! It holds up in the wind, it keeps the sun out and gives us shade, and it’s fantastic for all of our parties like our 4th of July Party!"
"Let me tell you what kind of company this is. It was early covid, and EVERYONE was sold out on tents. My business was bleeding, and thank God for thepartytents! They had the tent I needed in stock, delivered it quickly and my restaurant was able to stay open ever since! Thank you again!"
- No Sale
40' X 40' Hexagonal High Peak Commercial Frame Tent
- Capacity up to 300
- Easy Assembly
- Flame Retardant
16 Foot Outdoor Retro Globe String LightsSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $79.99
Outdoor Floor Tiles (1Sq. ft.)Special Price $4.99 Regular Price $9.99
Night wrap-around LED light fixtureSpecial Price $31.90 Regular Price $63.80