- Steel standing Patio Heater
- Warms your patio, deck or pool area in minutes
- Turns on with a push of a button
- Used to warm your patio area.
- Attractive and durable.
- Wheels make it easy to move.
- Safety tilt shut off valve.
- Stainless steel construction will prevent rust.
- Material: Steel
- Powerful Heat ：41,000 BTU
- Heating Range：175 Sq/Ft (15' Radius)
- Overall Height: 7.25Ft.
- Diameter Of Dome Reflector: 31.9”
- Support Pole Size：Diameter 2.9", Height 34.3”
- Fuel Type: Propane Or Butane (Consumes approximately 1 lbs to 2 lbs per hour)
- Size Of Burner Unit: Diameter 11", Height 21”
- Size Of Base : Diameter: 18.1", Height 3.39”
- Regulator: Included.
- Package Size:19”×19”×29”(L×W×H)
- Package Includes: 1 Patio Heater, 1 Hose & Regulator, 1 Automatic Tilt Cut-Off Switch, 1 Accessories Bag(Some Screws& Nuts,&Washers& Wrench), 1 Owner's Manual.
- Lifetime warranty
- Hassle-free returns
Shipping to the United States is 100% free! We will ship it out within 24 hours (business days) and it will take 3-6 business days to arrive at your door. If you need faster delivery, please pick expedited shipping.
For orders that are shipping by Freight, it can take 10-15 business days, and up to 10 business days with Expedited shipping. It rarely takes longer than 5 business days, however.
In order to insure fast and safe delivery, we use FedEx, UPS, or USPS shipping services. You should receive an email with the tracking number soon after we ship your order to help you track your package.
At this time, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Orders to Canada are possible, but we need to be contacted beforehand. Please speak to us via email, live chat, or phone before placing an order.
To clean the party tent:
- - Lay down the fabric on the ground.
- - Spray it lightly with a 95% Water, 5% Soap mixture
- - Clean it using a car sponge
- - Dry it completely before storing it.
- - Store in a dry area
Always use the proper installation and dismantling techniques which are listed in your instructions manual. Using stakes and/or weight bags on your party tents will greatly increase wind resistance and is always suggested! Know that even the best party tents can only withstand wind up to a certain point. If you feel you're getting close to that point, we strongly advise taking down the party tent before it gets damaged!
Follow these tips, and your party tent will last you for years, and years to come!
We appreciate your feedback!
"Great quality! Great price! I’m so happy I chose ThePartyTents 4 years ago when I bought the first tent for our hotel! We now have 15 tents and all of them are from PartyTents’ Store. Looking forward to doing business with you guys for a long time!"
"This 20’ X 32’ Tent with the upgrades I got is just excellent! It holds up in the wind, it keeps the sun out and gives us shade, and it’s fantastic for all of our parties like our 4th of July Party!"
"Let me tell you what kind of company this is. It was early covid, and EVERYONE was sold out on tents. My business was bleeding, and thank God for thepartytents! They had the tent I needed in stock, delivered it quickly and my restaurant was able to stay open ever since! Thank you again!"
- No Sale